Every romantic person likes Shakespeare love quotes, right? Romantic people from all over the world always appreciate William Shakespeare love quotes. Below you will read some most prominent Romeo and Juliet quotes taken from various literatures by William Shakespeare.
Romeo and Juliet, one of the most popular tragedies written by William Shakespeare, sketches the deepest relationship between two young star lovers. The following Romeo and Juliet quotes will give you an insight of the ‘Romeo and Juliet’ play.
My Favorite Romeo and Juliet Quotes
- Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, Too rude, too boisterous, and it pricks like thorn.
- Don’t waste your love on somebody, who doesn’t value it.
- Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs
- It is my soul that calls upon my name; How silver-sweet sound lovers’ tongues by night, like softest music to attending ears!
- Lovers can do their amorous rites by their own beauties
- My only love sprung from my only hate.
- O teach me how I should forget to think.
- Alas, that love, so gentle in his view, Should be so tyrannous and rough in proof
- How much salt water thrown away in waste, To season love, that of it doth not taste.
- Love goes toward love as school-boys from their books, But love from love, toward school with heavy looks.
- Can I go forward when my heart is here? Turn back, dull earth, and find thy centre out.
- Out of her favour, where I am in love.
- This bud of love by summer’s ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet
- I talk of dreams, which are the children of an idle brain
- Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. Then your love would also change.
- There’s no trust, No faith, no honesty in men; all perjured, All forsworn, all naught, all dissemblers.
- If love be blind, love cannot hit the mark.
- Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.
- Under loves heavy burden do I sink.
- I have more care to stay, than will to go.
- Love moderately. Long love doth so. Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow.
- If love be rough with you, be rough with love; Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down.
- Some grief shows much of love, But much of grief shows still some want of wit.
- Well, we were born to die.
- Educated men are so impressive!
- That all the world will be in love with night And pay no worship to the garish sun.
What do you think of the above Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet quotes? Do you have more Romeo and Juliet love quotes collection? Share any prominent quotes from William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet you know with us.